Experienced Cincinnati Lawyer Helping the Community Since 1980
Providing High Quality Legal Representation in Cincinnati in Civil Claims and Litigation
Just minutes away from the Hamilton County of Ohio Courthouse and the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio, Gary R. Lewis Attorney at Law is perfectly situated in the Cincinnati, Ohio legal community. For nearly 40 years, Gary Lewis has provided high-quality legal representation to individuals and businesses throughout Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding area.
In the Heart of the Downtown Cincinnati Area
Gary Lewis is committed to the Cincinnati community and is located in heart of the Art District. Some of the nearby tourist attractions include:
- Aronoff Center for the Arts – The Aranoff Center boasts three performance spaces, including a 2,700 seat performance hall, a 437-seat theater that is commonly used for local theater and dance presentations and another theater that seats up to 150 guests for more intimate events. You will notice the modern architecture of the Aronoff Center amid the more historic buildings in the downtown area with its glass and stainless steel façade. The Aronoff Center is located just a block away from Fountain Square and some of the best restaurants in Cincinnati.
- Taft Theatre– Taft Theatre is a 2500-seat facility in downtown Cincinnati that hosts Broadway shows, concerts, comedy and other shows.
- Taft Museum of Art – Every year, thousands of tourists flock to the Taft Museum of Art to view paintings and artwork from renowned European and American artists. Built in 1820, the Taft Museum of Art boasts works by Rembrandt, Goya, Sargent and other famous artists.
The Duke Energy Convention Center and the Cincinnati Times Star Building are also within walking distance from Mr. Lewis’ building.
How to Get to Gary R. Lewis Attorney at Law
Gary R. Lewis Attorney at Law is located at 30 Garfield Place, Suite 915, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
You can get to our convenient location by car via the following:
Take I-471 N to E. 8th St.
Turn left onto E. 8th St.
Use the left lane to turn right onto Vine St.
Turn left onto Garfield Place
Gary R. Lewis Attorney at Law is on the right
Follow I-75 S to 7th St. Viaduct.
Take exit 1E from I-75 S.
Take W. 7th St. to Garfield Place
Continue on I-71 S. to Gilbert Ave.
Exit from I-71 S.
Follow Gilbert Ave. and E. 8th St. to Garfield Place
We are also located near several bus and metro stations from the following stops:
- Race St. and 8th St.
- 9th St. and Vine St.
- 7th St. and Vine St.
- Aranoff Center Station, 7th St. and Walnut
- Public Library Station, 9th St. and Walnut
- 8th and Main Station